POSTED BY naturocare | Feb, 20, 2016 |
- Focus on doing one thing at a time and try to keep distractions to a minimum.
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep.
- Eat small meals. Make sure they contain low GI whole grains and veggies plus some lean protein to help keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Cut down on stimulants like cola drinks, coffee, and alcohol which can leave you on edge and make it difficult to sleep.
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you — it may be yoga, meditation, walking or deep breathing.